About Me

My photo
Welcome to my humble corner in the world of TS1 custom content!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Brit Madness # 1

No one is allowed to disturb you, while you are having cup of tea with a Queen. There is only one rule: "Keep calm and fake a British accent"!


Tea set is a mood-booster, which goes anywhere from floor to shelves. Based on Maxis tea set from Makin' Magic EP. Flag and floor sign are slightly oversized, so don't put them into the corners. And a last, but not least - the sideboard is my first ever two-tiled object and it's very far from perfect. Hopefully I'll make something better next time ;)

4 comments:

Eileen (irisheyz) said...

More really cool stuff Olena, thanks so much. I don't think I could fake a British accent for anything though LOL

viv said...

i love this set!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! please make more of these! So great!

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun! Thank you!
sandy S.

Post a Comment