About Me

My photo
Welcome to my humble corner in the world of TS1 custom content!

Monday, September 3, 2012

One more Birthday gift

Today I received one more wonderful Birthday gift! It is made by talented and generous SpaceCadet. YAY!!! Just look at this fantastic lacy screen! And we can never have enough lovely cosmetic clutter, yes?!
Thank you very much, my dear friend!


I have even more gifts - from Ludi @ Sims of the World and Madame Rosa. Both will be shared at Nocturnal Market with my new update next weekend. Thank you all, friends! I never was spoiled so much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hі there! Ι cоuld havе swогn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anуhоw, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bοоkmагking
anԁ checking bаck frequеntly!

Loοκ into my web ρage: crear facebook gratis

Post a Comment