About Me

My photo
Welcome to my humble corner in the world of TS1 custom content!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Long story of one bathroom

Long time ago wonderful TS1 creator Agro has made a conversion of "Lumeo Bathroom" by Murano. But, he didn't converted the whole set and for many years I desperately wanted the rest of items. I'd even say, that because of this I started to create TS1 objects at all. When a couple years ago I asked Murano for permission to convert his luxurious objects, I overestimated my creating skills and only now feel ready (somewhat) to finish the complete set:




Conversion of this set wouldn't be possible without good bases by our wonderful The Sims 1 community creators: Sandy (ATS), B.B.B.(Stone Age Sims), Poetica (Poetica Place YGs), Turbo and at last, but NOT LEAST! - multi-talented Space Cadet, who created on my request a base for 2-tiled functional shower! Thank you all very much! 

So, you have here:
2-tiled functional mirror (base - Stone Age Sims, made backless);
2-tiled functional shower (base - SpaceCadet). Sorry, guys, the Zs are wrong, when shower is in use (but at least it doesn't bleed through walls! LOL!) and animations aren't customized to its actual design, but I did my best onto this moment;
five deco wall-hangings - towels and toilet paper (base is a combo of ATS & Poetica's paintings, made by me - now they can share the same tile of the wall with other objects and still require wall support);
two paintings (base - Maxis);
two one tiled dressers (base - Turbo, modified - Sims can dress into PJs from them);
two walls - actually there were three in the set, but I wasn't able to convert 3rd wall without the quality loss;
set of 4 composite cork floors.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Always awesome job, Olena!!!

Björn said...

Excellent work Olena! :D
Thank you for the credit. ;)

I do hope you used the last version of the mirror as I fixed it when I updated it last time to my page. I've got a huge pile of other bases I could send you that might come in handy. Contact me if you need them.

Keep up the excellent work for our game!

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!


Also visit my webpage Www.tuffscaff.co.za

Unknown said...

How to love your work. It's amazing how you can produce such beautiful objects. Continue producing well.

Julie QC said...

I love your stuff!! Always top quality. I was wondering where can I find the tub, toilet, bidet and sink set? I anyone could please point me in the right direction. Thak you in advance.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Olena! This is a wonderful bathroom! Tell me, please, where can I download a bidet, sink, tub and toilet? Thank you.

Post a Comment