About Me

My photo
Welcome to my humble corner in the world of TS1 custom content!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Keep calm and call Sherlock

A special edition of Brit Madness, dedicated to one of the best ever TV-series - "Sherlock" (BBC). Here you have some significant items from sitting room on Baker Street 221b. Will be continued someday...

The fireplace is... a normal working fireplace, though the fire isn't animated. And you can place up to 4 objects on its mantle.

Attention! I'm pretty aware of the fact, that these objects are _not_ an exact replicas of what can be seen in the show. So any comments on this matter will be not very welcomed. I did my best to recreate them for The Sims as close as my abilities allow and it took me 2,5 years to complete.

I would be happy to give a proper credits to the author (or authors) of fireplace and skull 3D-models, but as I've started this set so long ago, now I can't find any heads and tails. So if you know, who's made them or they're yours - please, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olena, these are great - just like everything else you do! Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Hugs! Beth (do you even remember me LOL)

Post a Comment