About Me

My photo
Welcome to my humble corner in the world of TS1 custom content!

Friday, June 24, 2016

My files from other sites-4

Not an actual update, sorry, still working on a new one. Just another list of my creations outside this blog. You can find previous parts under "gifts by me" label. Here's all gifts/requests/prizes I could remember about, which were made in last 2,5 years.

Steampunk Bathroom, made on request for my lovely Vivums @ Vivacious Sims
Get it at Vivavious Sims under Gifts section.

A Birthday-2013 gift to wonderful Yamirose @ Mirrored Sims. She has shared it at CTO.

Couple of things, done on requests of my friends @ CTO. I don't know, where are they available now, so sharing 'em here:

1) sofa for Socrstchik @ Siren Shadow Sims. TS2 mesh and texture by Nazariopilar @ ModTheSims. Recolored by me.

2) a TV from the same set by Nazariopilar @ ModTheSims I've converted for Coffeeblonde. TV is working, though contains only 4 basic channels.

I posted my first experiment with edible food somewhere @ CTO. It seems to be lost now, so you can get some KFC chicken for your Sims right here

A cheer-up giftie to my beloved Martha @ Boudoir Blanc
It's a 1-tiled dresser actually. Get it at Boudoir Blanc under "Gifts received" section.

Once again a request over CTO forum. You can find it there under CTO Member Creations > New objects & sets > Electronics

Prize for contest @ CTO. Download there under CTO Member Creations > Contest files > Objects & Sets

СTO once again. Member Creations > Advent Calendar Gifts > 2014 Santa's Grab Bag

Garlands glow in the dark, but do not cast an actual light. Use them together with any invisible lamp if needed.

Birthday gift-2015 for my dear friend Martha @ Boudoir Blanc. Look under "Gifts received" section
A table-game is playable. Candles are constantly lit. Coffeetable is a seat/surface combo.

Birthday gift-2015 for a very special lady and my friend as well Genietwo @ N99 forum. It can be requested in this thread under Sims 1 POBS section of the forum. If you're not a member already, you have to register first and wait for approval. 
Bed is deco-only! But other things are usable (dresser/surface, bench, which is  a seat/surface, lamp and wall candles).

Birthday gift-2015 to my adorable Muse - Ingriddav @ Ingrid Studio.
Clio v1.0 was made back in 2009 and as my first ever conversion – very poorly done (I even wronged the lamp rotations, lol!). It was shared only privately. So you can get an improved (and expanded) Clio v2.0 at Ingrid Studio under Gifts section.

A special gift for N99 forum members – "Happy Cooking", set of working appliances (except red box, which is just deco). And, if you have Makin' Magic EP, your Sims can actually bake bread and cakes in a bread maker. Direct link to DL is in this thread under Sims 1 POBS section of the forum
Being in hurry I forgot to put a credit for one of the items (kitchen scale) on a preview pic. Mesh and texture of TS2 original are from Babbyebe Sims (though this info is included into the read_me file and in-game description).

A "thank you" gift for amazing Raeven @ Secret Society of Woobsha
Raeven kindly shared this machine at her site. Look under "Gifts" section. I forgot to include a usual read_me file, but hopefully the pic is descriptive enough – yes, your Sims can actually have an ice cream at their homes now.

1 comment:

retnuH said...

Work great! still getting missing animation at the start.What am I missing?.. :)

Post a Comment